Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Core 2.1.0
1. Remove the webapp-checkstyle.xml since it contains only one rule which is applied to JSPs in `webapp/`. There are no JSPs anymore.
Also remove the corresponding maven checkstyle entry in the webapp pom.xml
2. Rename and move the openmrs-checkstyle.xml to checkstyle.xml in the root of the repository. This enables static code analysis providers in the cloud like codacy to auto detect the file and import the rules we defined into their analysis.
3. move the other checkstyle files from the checkstyle subfolder to the root of the repository
4. adapt the maven checkstyle settings in the openmrs pom.xml to reflect the new file locations
5. remove the openmrs-checkstyle.properties and inline the values into the checkstyle.xml since they are only used in there. this way codacy or any other cloud provider will be able to read the values.
6. remove the checkstyle-license-header.txt since this is already done by the maven mycilla plugin
7. change codacy settings to autoload the checkstyle.xml file from the repository, since currently it uses some default rules and not the ones we defined in the checkstyle.xml