There are a growing number of examples within OpenMRS 3.0 of needing to be able to store user-specific application state. This is being partly being handled at
In some instances, however, there may arise need to store user-patient-specific state, which is currently not supported in the data model.
Add support for UserPatientProperty to OpenMRS.
- user_patient_property table following conventions in
TRUNK-6060(user, patient, property, and property value)
- User, patient, and property should be unique
- Property value as MEDIUMTEXT
- Service should require View Patient privilege – i.e., if a user loses this privilege, they shouldn't have access to UserPatientProperty values.
- Associated REST API endpoints